Christian Ordig [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I am using MH style folders to store my mail...
>
> I start mutt (1.1.11i) with the -y command line switch abd it shows me
> my folders and every one is marked to have new Mail...
> even if I've read all the mail in my folders and change back to the
> folder overview mutt tells me there is new mail in the folders...
>
> Another scenario:
> imagine 2 folders A and B...
> I open A and read all my mails ... then open B ... when entering B mutt
> tells me there arrived new mail in A, but it hasn't (I am offline!)
>
> Any ideas?

Yes - I recently experienced the same problem.  Mikko suggested to me
that he had the same problem, and that it might be related to the folders
sitting on an NFS filesystem - and that Mutt may have a bug working with
NFS filesystems.  He suggested getting the Mutt source and recompiling
with the "--enable-nfs-fix" option.  So I did the same thing, and it
worked for me too.

So, you might try getting the Mutt source, and recompiling with the
"--enable-nfs-fix" option.

Hope this helps.

--
Hardy Merrill