On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 11:40:55PM -0500, Corey G. wrote:
> Mutt Group,
>
> I am looking for what I would call a nice color scheme for Mutt.  I
> currently use the scheme listed below but I would like to see what other
> people have come up with.  I tinkered around but I have very little
> artistic ability.

Looks like it's time to create mutt.themes.org :-)  Seriously, it would
be nice to have a web page with screenshots of various color schemes and
corresponding muttrc files.

However my artistic abilities are limited by bugs in slang/ncurses that
prevent my colors from appearing correctly.

Marius Gedminas
--
Remember, drive defensively! And of course, the best defense is a good offense!