Hans Dietmar Jäger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 11 May 2000:
> In elm there was just before sending an email the option called
> "p)riority" with possible values e.g. "urgent" and so on.
> I miss this function in mutt. Is it hidden in any menue?!

There's no direct support for this in Mutt.

You can however add a Priority header yourself into the email, for
example with the "edit with headers" command.

You can also use the my_hdr command to add this header, although
you can't do it from the compose menu unfortunately, you need to
do it before you start message composition.  And then you can remove
the header with unmy_hdr.

I'd say the best way would be to use "edit with headers".

And oh, there's no standard specifying the possible values for this
header.  I've mostly seen "urgent" and "high" used, and of course
"bulk", "junk" and "list" for list emails.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /