Hey guys. I'm using mutt 1.2 on HP/UX 10.20, and I keep running into
problems with corrupt mailboxes. My inbox is having problems. It's like an
incoming mail is overwriting portions of a previous mail. At first I thought
it might be Netscape attempting to access the files, so I've redirected my
mailbox to a new directory that Netscape wouldn't access, but it's still
happening.
        Has anyone run into this?

        Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks