At  3:51 PM EDT on May 24 Marius Gedminas sent off:
> On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 01:50:29PM -0400, Rob Reid wrote:
> > At  2:34 PM EDT on May 24 Marius Gedminas sent off:
> > > I suggest adding a new status flag: `d' to indicate that the deletion of
> > > this message resulted from <decode-save>, <save-message>, or
> > > <decrypt-save>.
> >
> > I like the idea, but d is already used to indicate messages with deleted
> > attachments.  How about s?
>
> That's too already used for PGP signed but unverified messages.  Maybe
> `w' (written)?

I only see (capital) S whether or not I've tried to verify the signature.  Is
this a new feature (> 0.95)?  (I'm giving the alpha/beta version extra
testing...otherwise known as waiting for 1.2.1.)

--
"It is bad luck to be superstitious."  - Andrew Mathis
Robert I. Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/