Sergei --

...and then Sergei Gerasenko said...
% Hi guys,
%
% I recently unsubscribed from the list because I was overwhelmed by the
% amount of mail I was getting. I'm now going to use procmail. Anyway, the

Welcome back :-)

% question I have is probably trivial for most of you. I've tried to define a
% couple of save-hooks in my muttrc and none of them have any effect on what I
% think they should have an effect on. Let me explain it a little bit what I
% mean.

In fact, I wasn't able to glean enough detail from your message, and
others may not be able to, either.  Can you provide us with some
examples?

Yes, save-hooks specify where to save messages.  No, all hooks should
work regardless of how your mail is delivered (what POP3 is really
doing).

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature