Hi,

this is a short addendum to my previous message about save-hooks. It was suggested that I provide more detail about my muttrc configuration. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and can't send you guys a copy of my muttrc. I hear some of you say "well, then wait till you get home and then send the darn muttrc". This is what I was going to do anyway, but my impatient nature is driving my fingers to type this message.

All I can tell you right now is that I'm using Mutt 1.2i and this is one of the hooks in my muttrc:

save-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] +test

This is supposed to move all read mail coming from gerases@email.uc.edu (my email address) to "test". This is where I got stuck basically.

The above hook is the only save-hook in the muttrc right now. So, there shouldn't be any conflict there. I also have a couple of ignore statements at the very beginning. Initially I thought that the "From:" field was weeded out somehow and I commented out all the ignore lines. But alas that didn't help either.

I hope the above is useful to see what may be wrong.

Cheers,
    Sergei Gerasenko