Hello Jason!

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Jason Helfman wrote:

> This worked out wonderful. I wonder though, when I replied to a
> message, it did use mutt fine, but all the headers from slrn news file
> went into the reply. Is their a way to filter this out?

Maybe, but with a good editor you are be able to delete it
in few seconds.

> Also what feature of mutt can be used?

IIRC all features of mutt. Which feature of mutt wont be work
on your box? Maybe the question is: 'Which features of mutt can't
be used on this way?'

bye - Wilh

--
   .~.      ___     _  _____   ___ ___  __  __   Wilhelm Wienemann
   /V\      | |    (_) | __ \  | | | |  \ \/ /   Amselweg 10