Figured I'd better seek help before I start fixing things.. I am using gpg
for encryption in mutt. It seems to work fine. Tonight I installed pgp
6.5.3 on the wife's machine and sent myself an email, encrypted, of
course. Mutt didn't decrypt it. I sent her an encrypted/signed mail and
her box couldn't decrypt it using outlook express. Now I'm wondering if
the 2 platforms are compatible or do I have to use commandline pgp 6.5.3
in order to make it work properly? I have a friend in Canada I would like
to communicate with using pgp, but she's a windows user and not real savy.
Any suggestions on the best way to set things up? Should we both use pgp
6.5.3 or go to a different version, or will gpg be compatible with
everything and I've just made a bonehead error somewhere? When I used to
use Pine I had a program called pgp4pine that gave me the option of gpg or
pgp 6.5.x, does mutt do the same?
thanks

 -- dale

PGP signature