Hi Gustavo!

> I have just began with mutt, and i am very exciting about it!
> Now, i have just a single problem: How to auto move messages from my maildir to a
>specific file (~/.Mail/xxxx).
>
> Let me explain: i subcribe to some mailing list, so i would like to all messages
>that has the header Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be auto moved to the file
>~/.Mail/openbsd.

If you want define the folder tthey have to go to when saveing them, define a
save-hook (or a save-fcc-hook):

fcc-save-hook ^[EMAIL PROTECTED]$ +openbsd

But if you want to filter your mail after receiving (and before reading), you
should define a folder-hook (assuming you are in Inbox):

folder-hook =Inbox$ 'push T~f [EMAIL PROTECTED]\n'

This tags your mail and you can store it somewhere. The latter task can be
better done with fetchmail/procmail!

Ciao for now, Dirk
--
Dirk Ruediger, Rostock, Germany

One man tells a falsehood, a hundred repeat it as true.