On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 04:45:52PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:

> While scrounging through the new mutt, 1.2, I found evidence of a muttrc
> mode for Emacs. Where do I find such a beastie?

What evidence did you find? There is a mutt oriented email editing mode for
emacs <URL:http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/mutt/>, there's also a muttrc mode
for jed <URL:http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/archives/muttrc.sl>.

I've got this in my ~/.emacs for editing muttrc files:

,----
| (defalias 'muttrc-mode 'sh-mode)
`----

it doesn't do anything special but it does highlight comments correctly <g>.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards