I have a, possibly, unusual question. I find it convenient
to fetch news from a remote server in large batches and
store them as mbox folders, for reading with mutt. Threading
works fine, so why not? Now, the question is, can I use
mutt's reply to compose a good followup message? Obviously
I don't expect mutt to post it -- I'll pipe it to a posting
program with 'set sendmail' or something like that -- but
I need it to preserve/generate the needed headers. The
Newsgroups: header is less of a problem, I can generate
it automatically or even manually, but I wonder if there are
additional Xref- or other news-related fields that mutt will
or won't be able to create. Does anyone have any advice to
offer on this?

--
Anatoly Vorobey,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~mellon/