On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 03:38:54AM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:

> As a way of debugging, you could try to see if it's deterministic or
> random -- ie. if you do the exact same set of actions, say, jump to
> message 500, go page down, view a message, then do you always get the
> same wrong message, or a different one?
>
> If you can reproduce it in your setup, then it's definitely a logic
> error or some other kind of bug in Mutt.  On the other hand, if it
> varies every time, then it's affected by some random other outside
> property, which could be the IMAP server for instance...

I'll try that, although I strongly suspect it is not a problem with the
IMAP server as I've seen the problem with two different IMAP servers: UofW
and Courier.

Ben

--
The spectre of a polity controlled by the fads and whims of voters who
actually believe that there are significant differences between Bud Lite