On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 01:21:21AM -0700, Dale Morris wrote:
> I'm trying to set up mutt so mail from mutt-users goes into a mailbox
> named mutt. This is the filter I made for my .procmailrc. I'm posting this
> to see if it works and if it doesn't maybe someone would comment on the
> proper way to configure:
>
> :0:
> * ^From:.*mutt\..*
> mutt

I'm first to admit I don't know anything about procmail,... but having
said that, here's the procmail recipe I use for that:

        FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
        # mutt-users
        :0:
        * ^TOmutt-users
        | $FORMAIL -A"X-SpamBouncer: Mutt-Users" >>$HOME/Mail/mutt-users

note, I'm using the "SpamBouncer" (another large procmail script) as a
spam filter. This recipe adds a "X_SpamBouncer" header to the mail (which
you prolly don't need to do), but it ends up in my mutt-users mailbox

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------