Nils Vogels wrote:

> I'm using gpg 1.0.0 with mutt to handle my PGP ... but for some reason I keep on
>getting "key not found" messages .. I dont think noone has their keys on keyservers
>nowadays, so I
must be doing something wrong ..

you probably need the rsa/idea extensions.  search the contrib
directories and follow the instructions in the lone {idea,rsa}.c files
you'll find.  these extensions are compiles as position independant code
and loaded as dynamic libraries.  you add load-extension {idea, rsa} to
~/.gnupg/options and you're set.  oh, watch gpg --version afterwards!
better than ice-cream, close to beeing an astronaut!

clemens