How do I undelete messages?  When I try to go back to a deleted
message, mutt won't let me... I can't move the arrow onto it.  I see
on the menu bar at the bottom there is an undelete command, but it
looks to work only on the highlighted message (which is never a
deleted message because I can never get back to highlight a deleted
message).  Or, rather, a message flagged for deletion (this is,
obviously, prior to me exiting the mailbox and having it write the
changes).

Any ideas?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 1 days 11 hrs and 27 mins.