On Fri, Jun 30, 2000, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> This is *one* example where trying to set up Reply-To properly would
> fail, as:
> 1) I'm required to have [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the From address, or
> I can't post to the list without approval
> 2) I still want to use [EMAIL PROTECTED] as my public address for
> replies that are sent privately to me
> 3) I want to indicate that I'm subscribed to mutt-users, so don't
> need private copies on list discussion

It makes sense. Now I'm convinced that Mail-Followup-To is useful. I'll
still be frustrated, but I am convinced. :-)

I found an Internet Draft about it, but it expired 2 years ago:

        http://qmail.edge.ne.jp/mta/ietf/draft-ietf-drums-mail-followup-to-00.txt

Maybe it's time to write a new one.

--
Hugo Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://larve.net/people/hugo/
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing. -- Homer J.