Eugene Lee proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 04:18:50PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>: Eugene Lee proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>:
>: >When I am replying to messages, I'd like to have carbon copies stored
>: >in my current mailbox.  I was hoping the following might work:
>: >
>: >    set record=.
>:
>: Try
>:
>: set record="."
>
>Both variations failed.  After browsing the docs a bit more, I'm curious
>if the current mailbox path is stored in a variable somewhere that could
>be expanded somehow.

Then something like set record ="$MAIL" where $MAIL is defined as a
mailbox in your .muttrc using the mailboxes line?

mailboxes $MAIL =spam-l =linux =mutt =foo =bar =baz ...

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I don't think they could put him in a mental hospital.  On the other