On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, j mckitrick wrote:

> i am trying to get mutt to work with a transparent wterm.  however, when i
> chose 'default' as the background color for each of my color defintions,
> mutt chokes when loading.  it complains about an invalid color or something
> like that.  yes the manual shows it is an acceptable option.  any ideas?

faq -
your problem is that mutt's not picking up the ncurses or slang library
from the configure script.  FreeBSD has all of that in 'ports' (breaking
most configure scripts), but can be overridden by setting $CFLAGS and
$LIBS to point to the actual location of the library.

--
T.E.Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com