Cool.  I need to do this too.

Thanks again,

kelly

Quoting Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Kelly Scroggins proclaimed on mutt-users that:

   >I didn't realize he wanted to leave them there.
   >Hadn't ever thought of doing that.  It's an
   >interesting thought.

   Look at it this way - I have this pop mailbox (subscribed to a few lists)
   which I check at work, and at home as well.  I don't want to split my
   mailbox, with half the list mail in my sun box at work, and the rest in my
   linux box at home.

   So, I tell fetchmail to download unread mail and keep it on the server at
   office.  I then go home and download + delete all the mail.

   >How much can you leave on the server before your ISP
   >complains?  Will your ISP purge the mail box
   >periodically?

   Either that, or leave it at that and start bouncing all incoming mail with
   a 5xx (permanent) error.

   --
   Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least