Still can't encrypt, but I've narrowed it down to a problem with the
"pgp_getkeys_command".

I don't get a "menu" as described in the FAQ or manual.  I just get a prompt to enter
the key id for who I am encrypting to.  And it will not accept ANYTHING is a valid key.

I started with mutt-1.2.4i and gnupg-1.0.1.  I've since read all of the Mutt+PGP/GnuPG
HOWTO, FAQ, Manual, and quite a few muttrc files.  I've upgraded to gnupg-1.0.2, I've
downgraded to mutt-1.2i.

I can sign things fine.  I just can't encrypt.  Please help, this is bugging the crap
out of me!

--
Vmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGPkey <http://www.pioneernet.net/vogtmann/PGP.asc>