Johannes Zellner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 21 Jul 2000:
> hmm. I tried to subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> but this does not seem to be the correct address.
> But the html manual states that it is ...

I sent a "help" request there and got a reply back (with Majordomo
help), so at least it's being served.  Which part of subscribing with
that didn't work?

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /