I just got struck (yet again) by the evil "I say I'm going to attach a
file in my email body but when I go to the send screen I forget to attach
it" bug.

Has anybody setup a vim keybind to prompt for a filename and add the
Attach: header for mutt to automagically attach a file? I'm looking for
something similar to the mutt-mode.el way of doing it, but don't want to
re-invent the wheel if somebody else has already done this... not to
mention I'd need to learn a bunch of vim stuff ;)

Thanks.

.adam

--
[                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                ]
[              icq #3354423 | lazur.org | clustermonkey.org              ]