On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 02:08:53PM +0930, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:

> However I understand that version 2.9beta23 which I tried first does not
> support the "-T" flag. I then tried version 2.0 and this also appears to
> not support the "-T" flag. So, what versions of mixmaster does mutt
> support?

Good question. Unfortunately I don't know.

> I also failed to get either version of mixmaster to actually work
> outside mutt. This is of course off topic for the mutt list, but I will
> outline my problems and ask people to e-mail me rather than continue to
> discuss these non-mutt problems on the list. Of course the mutt topics
> above can be discussed on the list.

There is an egroups Mixmaster list. Send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I would welcome any help by e-mail to these mixmaster questions and any
> discussion on the list about the future of mixmaster support in mutt.
> Thomas says he is very busy and no longer uses mixmaster, so I guess it
> is up to us if we want to progress it.

It might be helpful to others to carry on any non-Mutt-related Mixmaster
discussion on the above list rather than via private mail. Messages are
archived there, and there is a search capability.

I too, am interested in Mutt support for Mixmaster.

Regards,

-rex