John Buttery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 24 Aug 2000:
>   As an additional data point: in one of my other rcfiles, I am using the
> command "uncolor index *" without problems (no quotes in the rcfile).  So
> it seems the problem only crops up when trying to do it inside a
> folder-hook.

No.  Based on what you quoted from the manual (I haven't checked it
myself), the problem is that you can only do "uncolor *" on index, not
body or anything else.

> Or, better yet, is
> there a special token to target them, such as using ~N to specifically
> color New messages?

There is: ~P

You can look up the list of pattern operators in "man muttrc" or the
Mutt manual.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /