Damien Tougas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 23 Aug 2000:
> Is there any way that I can make Mutt process my outgoing mail after I
> have composed all of my messages? Is there another way of doing this?

When you send an email, Mutt calls a program defined in the $sendmail
Mutt configuration variable.  If you want to use some kind of "send
later" scheme, it's probably best if you create your own custom setup
for this.

I personally would recommend ditching sendmail altogether and using
something like MasqMail or something which has been created for dialup
use.  I don't know what kind of delayed-mailing features they have,
though, but probably better than sendmail anyway.

Or you could just write a custom script that saves the email in some
special folder (or whatever data format you want to use), from where
the emails are then sent by another script once you're online.

In any case, Mutt doesn't have any kind of "send later" feature, except
that you can choose your delivery program yourself.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /