I agree with this? I wonder if a macro can just be added to one of the
views...

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 05:52:13PM +0200, Nils Vogels muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149