On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 08:04:23AM -0500, John Buttery wrote:
>   Basically, the end result is that if I have a file called
> "stressre1.exe" (for example) attached to an email, I can write a macro
> that when invoked will do "sz stressre1.exe" as if I had saved the
> attachment, exited mutt, and typed that at the shell.

This is not currently possible.  I'm not even sure how you would script that
sort of functionality either, because you'd have to have some language
constructs that say 'get-me-the-name-of-message-102-attachment-1', which
would be rather difficult.  Your best bet is to just create a shell script
which does this that you can pipe a file to and executes what command you
want.  You can just pick a temporary file name.

me

PGP signature