My suggestion is to also maybe submit this to Roland. He has a great
utility similar to this where he can incorporate the code into his next
release after he tests it out. People have submitted modules to him in
the past. There is a perl one included that I use for searching my Palm
Address Book. It is worth a shot.

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 08:14:30AM -0400, Damien Tougas muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149