On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 06:09:23PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> On 2000.09.12, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > On a related note, I am wondering if there is a way to add an
> > attachment consisting of an *attachment* from another email (as
> > opposed to an *entire* other email).
>
> View attachments, select the interesting one, press the "forward" key.
> Or select multiple interesting ones, and tag-forward.

No, that's slightly different from what I mean. Suppose I finish
editing the response I am now editing; then I exit the editor and am
given the screen where I hit 'y' to mail. One of the options there is
'A' to attach a message. But suppose I want to pick out one attachment
only from a message, instead of a whole message... is there a way to
do that?

(I can work around it; but since mutt can do anything else, I wonder
if it can do this also? ;-)

--
- Bruce