On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 15:40:04 +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> hal King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 22 Sep 2000:
>
>> Yes, I know there is a python script, but I like perl and wanted to
>>      hack mutt. Odd thing is, after the script runs input seems to
>>      be 'hung'. I after the process has gone back to mutt, I have
>>      to hit a key before I get any command to mutt. I've closed
>>      STDIN, STDOUT and the alias file. What am I missing?

Normally you should never open or close stdin or stdout in a
program. All you need to do, is to read stdin until you reach
end-of-file.

> Try changing the value of $wait_key, if you have it set.

You should also know that mutt always will wait if the program
returns a non-zero exit code regardless of the value of $wait_key.

--
Byrial
http://home.worldonline.dk/~byrial/