Hi!

Lukasz Stelmach muttered:
> I have read some letters about perl/python scripts that can be somehow
> connected to mutt. I use mutt 1.0.1i (i know it is old) and there is
> nothing said in dox.

All you need are the <pipe-message> and <shell-escape> functions to
call any unix command from within mutt. This certainly goes for
scripts, too. :)
A neat script called in a macro can be a very powerful tool ... :)
Unfortunately there are no expandos for the current folder or directory
which could be useful in a script.

HTH,

Michael
--
Why did the Roman Empire collapse?  What is the Latin for office automation?

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13