OK. I think I've managed to fix this problem by re-compiling 1.2.5
with slang (v1.3.7) instead of ncurses. And BOY, does it have a
different idea about colors! I couldn't believe some of the wacky
things I had in my .muttrc that I guess just weren't being recognized
before (I suppose).  I had to do some tweaking just so I could read
messages. :^>

Anyway, thanks for the help ya'll.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 05:55:58PM -0500, Jeff Howie wrote:
> Hi all. I've noticed a really annoying problem, that I can't seem to
> be able to resize the xterm that is running mutt. I've experienced

| THKS :&>               | Federated Insurance       |
| Jeff Howie             | Information Systems - P&C |
| Int Programmer/Analyst | 204.786.6431.x.217        |