* Emmanuel Anne ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [27 Sep 2000 12:15]:

> Maybe I shoud have sent this to mutt-users...

> I am just starting to use mutt, and noticed something : it is quite
> hard to configure when you have an email adress different from your
> unix account. Generally, you end up using the sendmail "-f" switch,
> but in a case like this you get an "Authentication-Warning" with some
> mail agents like postfix (as you can see in the headers of this
> message).

Possibly the easiest way of fixing it is to add the following line
(well, suitably modified) to your .muttrc file:

send-hook . my_hdr From: Emmanuel Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've not noticed it causing Authentication-Warning header lines (but I
may not have noticed; plus we run postfix here rather than sendmail).

cheers,
--
iain truskett, aka Koschei.                    <http://eh.org/~koschei/>
      What's a book? Everything or nothing. The eye that sees it all.