On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 19:55:34 -0600, Benjamin Korvemaker wrote:
> My brother sent me a message that was ONLY html encoded (he won't be
> doing that again). Replying to it and having it include his message was
> a bit of a challenge, though. Because it was only html, mutt wasn't
> including it in my response when I used "r" to reply.

If you have a suitable mailcap entry for text/html, for example:

text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s ; copiousoutput

and enable auto_view for text/html or set $implicit_autoview (see for
example section 5.4 in the manual), then mutt will have no problems
with including the answered message.

--
Byrial
http://home.worldonline.dk/~byrial/