Hal Burgiss muttered:
> > > do you have 'autoedit' set?
> >
> > He does. And that's why the send-hooks do not work. So, Hal the solution is
> > obvious - give up that autoedit stuff.
>
> Yea, it works fine with autoedit off, but I like autoedit too :(
>
> You confuse me with your from header for a minute ;)

Oh, I'm sorry. I just sourced your muttrc for testing and forgot to
resource my own one. :(
I don't have a clue how combine autoedit and send-hooks. Harold says it
is possible so maybe you should start a new muttrc from scratch and
you'll see which line confuses mutt.

P.S. Check your Mail-Followup-To:

HTH,

Michael
--
Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13