Nils Vogels muttered:

> send-hook '.'                         source ~/.mutt/default.rc
> send-hook '~C [EMAIL PROTECTED]'       source ~/.mutt/dad.rc
> send-hook '~C [EMAIL PROTECTED]'       source ~/.mutt/mom.rc
>
> What would happen if I would send a mail to both dad and mom ?
>
> Which RC would be loaded ?

Both.

> Would mutt send out 2 mails with different settings ?

No, mutt would first load dad.rc since the 2nd send-hook matches and
then mom.rc since the 3rd send-hook matches, too. If dad.rc and mom.rc
change different settings the result would be a mixture of dad.rc and
mom.rc. :(
If they change the same settings mom.rc overwrites the settings changed
by dad.rc.

P.S. Why didn't you just check it out yourself?

HTH,

Michael
--
The trouble with computers is that they do what you tell them, not what
you want.

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13