I have this at work too. However, I incorporated folder-hook for this
function, and it works very nicely. Folder-hook and send-hooks, used
with each other seemed to do the trick for me.

If you use $edit_headers that should do the trick though, i would think.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 04:41:33PM -0500, Darren West muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149