Marco --

Before I forget, you should know that the proper address for mutt-users
is as above; gbnet hosts the mailing list and web site, and their address
sometimes leaks through accidentally.  That said, ...

...and then Marco Ahrendt said...
% hi all,
%
% i have running mutt1.2.5i and gpg 1.0.1. when i encrypt and sign a message
% mutt is exporting the mail like this:
%

Oh, you mean the right way.  Of course!

%
% this is a problem for users with pegasus mail cause they canīt read the
% message. the mail comes with 2 binary data parts :( when i copy the
% encrypted mail manually in the body and only sign, it works great.
% the first part is how i want it:
%

So you want it done the wrong way, essentially :-)

%
% and the second with the signature:
%
%
% how can i get gpg/mutt to copy the encrypted mail into the body and send
% it as text/plain?

Marco, check out pgp_create_traditional in the manual.  I won't tell
you anything else because I don't want to further contribute to your
delinquency ;-)

Suresh & Mrinal & co, this *definitely* needs to go into the mutt-newbie
FAQ.  This seems to come up at least once a week.  Is it just me, or are
we getting *more* questions for this *since* pgp_c_trad was implemented??

%
% thx for help!

HTH & HAND

%
% Marco
%

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature