Paul Makepeace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 20 Oct 2000:
> I'm almost certain these are but for the life of me I can't see 'em:

No problem.  The first one is a FAQ, but it might not be in the FAQ
document anyway...

>       1) How I do instruct mutt to recognize me as a
>          variety of alternate email addresses so that I don't
>          get copied back into Cc: lists on my own 'g' replies.

Set your $alternates.  For example:

  set alternates="[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

For more info, see the manual on $alternates.

>       2) Turn off a limited view. Right now I just pound
>          in garbage to 'unlimit' it.

"Limit all", eg.

  l .

(or "l ~A", if you prefer that)

> Hope this isn't trying anyone's patience,

Not mine, at least. :-)

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /