On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 06:12:38PM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:
> If I open up a terminal screen and type mutt, i go to $HOME/Maildir.
> If I open up a Eterm and type mutt, i go to $HOME/Maildir.
> If I open up a Xterm and tupe mutt, I go to $HOME/Maildir.
> If I use this in my Enlightenment menu:
>
> "Mutt" NULL exec "Eterm -T mutt -c red -g 77x62+105+65 -F 9x15 --cmod 0
> -v -e mutt"
>
> It takes me to /var/spool/mail/$USER.

It looks as if mutt can't find your home directory and therefore doesn't
read .muttrc (which means your spoolfile never gets set to
$HOME/Maildir). This could happen because Eterm is executing as a user
other than you. Is the setuid flag set for Eterm? It could also happen
if Eterm runs mutt as a different user.

That's just a wild guess... I don't run E or Eterm I so can't test this.

--
Tim Legant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]