Thomas Roessler proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> On 2000-10-24 10:03:13 +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> > This might be better off as an editor macro, IMHO.

> I could imagine a nice function in mutt.
> However, does anyone have an RFC for this which we could implement?

Hi - try these :

RFC 2076 - Common Internet Message Headers
RFC 2524 - EMSD (Efficient Mail Submission and Delivery)

If something to request these two below could also be implemented it'd be
lovely ;)

DSN - RFC 1894
MDN - RFC 2298
[There's also RFC 2530 which proposes extensions to both these]

[dsn_notify and dsn_return, ok ... but these could be extended by a keybinding
to request DSN]

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI