Martin --

...and then Martin Schweizer said...
% Hello
%
% I test diffrent settings in .muttrc but when I start mutt I always reveive the
%  following error: "/home/info/Mail is not a mailbox".

You probably have an entry like

  mailboxes /home/info/Mail

in your muttrc file.  Did you mean to set $folder instead?

% What is going wrong?

My guess is that it isn't a mailbox :-)  Is that your mail directory,
with mailboxes therein?  What does file(1) tell you about it?

%
% Thanks in advance.

HTH & HAND

%
% --
%
% Martin Schweizer
% <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature