On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 10:52:03PM +0100, Chris De Keulenaer wrote:
> This is something I couldn't find in the Mutt manual. Most of my
> contacts have more than one Email address, e.g. one for the office
> and another one for private use. I would like to type a name (e.g. :chris)
> and then by expanding (tab), get the list of matching Email addresses.
> The problem I have is that Mutt doesn't give me a list at all. It already
> selects one address for me, without giving me the possibility to select
> the other one.

Well, you could just do something like:

alias joework Joe at Work <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
alias joehome Joe at Home <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

then when you type in joe<tab>, you'll just get a list of aliases that
start with the text 'joe'

> Thanks for your time !

Is that what you wanted?

ttyl,

--
Josh Huber                               | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
1024D/6B21489A 61F0 6138 BE7B FEBF A223  E9D1 BFE1 2065 6B21 489A

PGP signature