Hi again.

I like mutt's ability to set the Mail-Followup-To variable, and the
list-reply functionality, but I don't like how it shows the list name
instead of the person who sent the mail in the index view.

I already have procmail sort mail into seperate mailboxes, so I know
what mailing list I'm dealing with.

What's the proper way to keep the default behavior, but still use the
additional handy features you get when using the subscribe command.

Thanks,

--
Josh Huber                                     | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
1024D/6B21489A 61F0 6138 BE7B FEBF A223  E9D1 BFE1 2065 6B21 489A

PGP signature