On 2000-11-23 03:56:47 +0000, Jan- Hendrik Palic wrote:

> My MTA is exim on potato, exim 3.12 and my mutt is a selfcompiled
> mutt-1.2.5-4. Whats going wrong?

Exim.

       write_bcc
       Type: boolean
       Default: yes

       Controls whether mutt writes out the Bcc header when
       preparing messages to be sent.  Exim users may wish to use
       this.

Unset that option, and you're done.

What actually happens is that exim strips the Bcc header for those
messages going to the To and CC recipients, but leaves it in for Bcc
recipients.  This  behaviour is consistent with the standards, but
does not match the expectation most users have from software such as
sendmail.

--
Thomas Roessler                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>