On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 09:57:49AM -0800, Mark Luntzel wrote:
> yeah, thats a common complaint around here with send-hook. not sure
> if its being worked on.

huh?

If you want a default value to be used with send-hook, just do
something like:

send-hook . my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
send-hook some@address my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Each time you send an email, mutt will go through the list of hooks,
and if one matches, it will execute it.  '.' is used to specify the
default.  (it's a regex)

This is clearly documented in the manual, isn't it?

--
Josh Huber                                     | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
1024D/6B21489A 61F0 6138 BE7B FEBF A223  E9D1 BFE1 2065 6B21 489A

PGP signature