Hi ,
        I am trying to write a macro that cleans out all messages older
than a day in my trashcan folder (mailbox). This is the entry in my
muttrc file

folder-hook =trashcan macro index \Cc 'T"~d >1d"\n;d\n'

I get an error message saying d. undefined. I am using
Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.2.18 [using ncurses 5.0]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
+USE_IMAP  +USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  +USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
+COMPRESSED
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/spool/mail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/etc"
ISPELL="/usr/bin/ispell"
To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
To report a bug, please use the muttbug utility.

How do I write it (or what am I doing wrong?)?

thank you,
Aravind