Hello. I am using Mutt 1.3.12, and I'm having trouble getting the 'alternates'
variable setting to recognize who I am so that for my messages it shows the
recipient instead of the sender, me. I use the following email addresses:

Jimmy Kaplowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jimmy Kaplowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Landas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(Landas is an online nickname.) I have tried doing:

set alternates="^(Jimmy Kaplowitz <([EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED])>|Landas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)$"

But it doesn't recognize me. I've tried one other variation on that theme, with
no success. When I do

set alternates="(Jimmy|Landas)"

it recognizes me fine, but that is a little vague for my tastes. For example,
what if I receive a message from someone else named Jimmy?

Please help me get the regexp just right so that my email addresses, and none
other, are recognized as me.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]