On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 07:07:57PM +0100 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Axel Bichler thought:
> Hi Conor!
>
> *  Conor Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010118 09:37]:
> > OTOH, I did a little script that checks for "attach" style keywords in
> > your message and then checks for a "content disposition attachment" type
> > line in the message and if it doesn't find one, pop's up an xmessage to
> > ask if you want to send without an attachment.  I haven't posted the
> > script but if anyone wants to try it out, just holler!
>
> YES! Sorry for yelling, but you asked to holler :-)
>
> Perhaps you could find a place on your home page?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Axel

Perhaps I could find a homepage!

I'll post it to geocities later and post a URL to the list.

--
Conor Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Domestic Sysadmin :-)
  7:56pm  up 2 days, 20:15,  1 user,  load average: 0.14, 0.06, 0.01